Yummy oaty, nutty, seedy cookies, filled with complex carbohydrates, natural plant proteins and healthy fats prefect to get your day started in a tasty way.
Of course these are also perfect as a snack with your afternoon cuppa.
- 3 Bananas
- 4 tbsp Pistachio butter
- 4 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup Cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 200c
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- Add in the pistachio butter and maple syrup and mix well.
- Add in the oats, seeds and cacao nibs, until everything is covered in the sticky mixture.
- Line a baking tray and scoop a tbsp of the mixture, at a time, onto the tray spread into cookies shapes.
- Once all the mixture is used up, place in the oven to cook for 20 minuets, or until golden ontop.
- Allow to cool, slightly before eating.
If you want to further support what we do …….
…. you can donate a coffee here : http://ko-fi.com/restorativewellbeing
…. follow us on social media….
INSTAGRAM (@restorative_wellbeing) ► https://www.instagram.com/restorative_wellbeing
FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/restorativewell
Send me an email! Emcat89@gmail.com
Please be aware alot of the information in this website is based on my own personal experience and research, and I am a trained Nutritional Coach not a medical professional. If you are needing advice about a medical condition, please seek advice from a medical professional.
This website follows my personal research and learning into health and wellbeing, as well as my own personal comments on the subject matters. All posts contain my own personal opinions and does not reflect the opinions of any organisations I may be affiliated with. Any information I provide on my website is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge but there may be omissions, errors or mistakes that I am unaware of. All information presented on this website is for informational purposes only and shouldn’t been seen as advice. I reserve the right to change how I manage or run my blog and may change the focus or content at any time