We all need a cheat day now and again, so why not make it awesome with these really easy peanut butter cookies, perfect with an afternoon coffee.
Makes roughly 36 small cookies.
Per Cookie: Calories; 81 Carbs; 3g Fats; 10g Protein; 2g
- 1 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons of soy milk
- 1 cup self raising flour
- pinch of himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Cream together the peanut butter and sugar together with a fork.
- Mix in the plant milk until creamy.
- Finally add the flour and salt, mixing until a stiff dough is formed.
- Roll a teaspoon of dough into a ball then press down with the back of a fork to create the cookie shape. place cookies on a lined baking tray.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minuets.
- Let cool, then enjoy.
The nutritional data in this recipe is calculated using nutritionvalue.org and is an estimation.
If you want to support what I do in other ways …….
…. you can donate a coffee here : http://ko-fi.com/restorativewellbeing
…. follow me on social media….
INSTAGRAM (@restorative_wellbeing) ► https://www.instagram.com/restorative_wellbeing
FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/restorativewell
Send me an email! Emcat89@gmail.com