1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup granulated sweetener
3 flax eggs
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
3 tbsp coconut milk
2 tbsp almond butter
1 cup coconut milk
2 squares Lindt 95% dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180
- Put all the ingredients for the cake together into a food processor and blend together until completely mixed and smooth. Scrape down the inside if you need to, to make sure it’s all well combined.
- Put the cake batter into a lined cake pan and bake for around 30 minuets
- The batter will still be a little soft so don’t poke it, just leave it to cool in the pan.
- While the cake is cooling make the topping; melt the chocolate in a ban Marie (bowl over a pan of boiling water)
- Whisk the coconut milk with an electric whisk for sour dough 5 minuets so it has thickened up and forms folds.
- Add the melted chocolate to the coconut milk and whisk again until it is all combined
- When the cake is completely cooled, place on and plate and spread the top with almond butter.
- Then spoon on the coconut chocolate cream and spread out a little
- Feel free to add extra decorations of fruit, chocolate curls or home made truffles.