Yummy festive twist on my chocolate bread recipe from earlier in the year. Think bread meets Terrys chocolate orange.
This recipe is made with the intention for use in a bread machine on the sweet setting. I haven’t tried to make it by hand so i am unsure how that would turn out, but if you give it a try please please please comment below to let me know how it turns out.
- Almond Milk 200ml/300ml/400ml
- Olive Oil 1tbsp/1½tbsp/2tbsp
- Salt 1tsp/1½tsp/2tsp
- Zest 2 oranges
- Maple syrup 2tbsp/3tbsp/4tbsp
- Cocoa Powder 25g/40g/50g
- Wholemeal Flour 300g/450g/600g
- Yeast 4g/5g/7g
For the glaze
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp orange peel ( thinly sliced)
- Place ingredients into bread maker pan in the order above, making sure the flour create a barrier between the yeast and liquid.
- Put the bread machine to go on the sweet setting for a large loaf.
- Once the bread is cooked and fully cooled, mix together the glaze.
- Slowly brush the glaze onto the top of the bread allowing it to absorb slightly.
- Let the glaze set for an hour before cutting.
- Enjoy toasted and topped with chocolate spread, marmalade or but butters.
This blog post contains amazon affiliate links, which I gain money for qualifying purchases. These purchases make running this blog possible, and I would like to express my gratitude for every form of support towards my work.
If you want to support what I do …….
…. you can donate a coffee here : http://ko-fi.com/restorativewellbeing
…. follow me on social media….
INSTAGRAM (@restorative_wellbeing) ► https://www.instagram.com/restorative_wellbeing
FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/restorativewell
Send me an email! Emcat89@gmail.com
Leave a Reply