Summertime hasn’t really kicked in here in Wales, but I’m still int he mood for some summery food. These watermelon and blueberry ice pops are simple, delicious, nutrient power houses
- 300g diced fresh watermelon
- 100g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 400g tinned coconut milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup/honey (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into a high speed blender
- Blend until completely smooth
- Poor into ice pop moulds
- Freeze for at least three hours, preferably over night.
They are really that simple. I made ours up while my lunch was cooking and reserved some as a smoothie for my eldest daughter when she came home from school, so it ticked two snack boxes for us today.