Crunchy Cinnamon Chickpeas
preptime=5 mins cook time=60 mins difficulty=easy rating=★★★★★ A deliciously sweet and crunchy plant based protein snack.
- 1 tin (1 1/2 cups) Chickpeas
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 200c
- Pat the chickpeas dry with either kitchen towel or a dry tea towel.
- Put the oil on a large baking dish and put in the oven for a few minuets for it to melt
- Once the oil has melted add the chickpeas and salt and give it a good mix so the chickpeas are all coated in the oil
- Bake for 40 minuets stiring had way through.
- Now add the maple syrup and cinnamon, stir once again so the chickpeas are all coated in the syrup and cinnamon.
- Bake for a further 20 minuets, keeping and eye that they don’t burn, this is when they really crisp up and get their awesome crunch so don’t be over cautious and under cook them either.
If you want to support what I do …….
…. you can donate a coffee here : http://ko-fi.com/restorativewellbeing
…. follow me on social media….
INSTAGRAM (@restorative_wellbeing) ► https://www.instagram.com/restorative_wellbeing
FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/restorativewell
Send me an email! Emcat89@gmail.com