Yummy oaty, nutty, seedy cookies, filled with complex carbohydrates, natural plant proteins and healthy fats prefect to get your day started in a tasty way.
Of course these are also perfect as a snack with your afternoon cuppa.
- 3 Bananas
- 4 tbsp Pistachio butter
- 4 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup Cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 200c
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- Add in the pistachio butter and maple syrup and mix well.
- Add in the oats, seeds and cacao nibs, until everything is covered in the sticky mixture.
- Line a baking tray and scoop a tbsp of the mixture, at a time, onto the tray spread into cookies shapes.
- Once all the mixture is used up, place in the oven to cook for 20 minuets, or until golden ontop.
- Allow to cool, slightly before eating.
If you want to further support what we do …….
…. you can donate a coffee here : http://ko-fi.com/restorativewellbeing
…. follow us on social media….
INSTAGRAM (@restorative_wellbeing) ► https://www.instagram.com/restorative_wellbeing
FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/restorativewell
Send me an email! Emcat89@gmail.com
Please be aware alot of the information in this website is based on my own personal experience and research, and I am a trained Nutritional Coach not a medical professional. If you are needing advice about a medical condition, please seek advice from a medical professional.