Peanut butter on toast is our family comfort food. My second pregnancy was spent eating copious amounts of pb on toast. But sometimes I want something a bit extra!
So I wanted to share with you my all time top 5 combos to make LOADED peanut butter toast
- Banana, maple syrup and chia seeds – Put them straight on the pb and toast OR level up by frying the bananas in the maple syrup for a few minuets to caramelise them.
2. Chia jam – great way to get some daily berry goodness in. Simple to make up in batches for the week too.
3. Baked Apples and almonds – bake or strew the apples and serve warm ontop of the pb and toast
4. Hazelnut and chocolate spread – Classic pb and chocolate combo, has to get a look it.
5. Blueberries and Cinnamon –
Leave a Reply