Our all time family favourite. I first made this recipe with my eldest daughter was baby 8 years ago and it has been a staple recipe in our house ever since. Its really easy to add lots of different veg to, but its so simple and comforting, its great to make on those days when you just haven’t got any energy left.
Our favourite veggies to pair with this dish are steamed broccoli and crispy kale.
Peanut butter noodles
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp tamari/soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 inch fresh ginger grated
- pinch chilli flakes
- 2 cups broccoli
- Put the broccoli to cook, either steamed or boiled.
- While the broccoli is cooking, put all the sauce ingredients into a pan on a low heat and stir continuously until it's completely mixed.
- Keep the sauce on a low heat, add the noodles and stir occasionally to help them break up.
- When the sauce is thickened and the noodles separated completely take it off the heat and add the broccoli.
- Stir once more and serve.
One thought on “Peanut butter noodles”