These are so quick to throw together but have the serious comfort factor of a big ass burrito you would get from a take away. I’ve been known to make several of those in a row on a work day they are my brain fuel!!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp black beans (cooked and rinsed)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- pinch cayenne pepper
- pinch cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- handful spinach
- Wholewheat tortilla wrap
- Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan and add in the beans and spices.
- Mash the beans with a fork in the pan, then continue to cook for a few more minuets until heated through.
- Meanwhile warm up the tortilla wrap so its nice and soft and flexible.
- Throw the avocado, spinach and the beans ontop the warm wrap (dont turn off the heat under the pan just yet)
- Wrap the wrap like an parcel (top tuck, bottom tuck, side, side) then put it into the hot pan
- Toast the burrito for 5 minuets top and bottom until its a light brown and crispy!
- Enjoy warm, dipped into some blended salsa if your feeling extra indulgent.